Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!


I have started my Stampin UP! Blog.  Welcome.  I wanted to start out with this card for my first entry.  I love the sentiment that comes with this stamp set.  I also wanted to show you the twisted ribbon technique that I learned how to do at convention this year.  I used this technique to make the flower.  I also wanted to post some pictures that I took at convention this year.
This is one of my roomies... Jeri!

Peggy!

Tammy!

And Paula with Jeri! 

We had a wonderful time at convention.  Here are some more pics!  If you want to go to convention next year then contact me and I will sign you up!


This was all done with paper...isnt it amazing!  See you all soon.  If you would like to order anything please contact me.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. We had SO much fun at convention! I can't wait til next year!

    ReplyDelete